Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boracay Day 2

We have to wake up early since we have a scheduled island tour by 10am. We had a buffet-Eat-‘till-you-throw-up breakfast. We stayed in the beachfront for a while before we changed and went to Station 2 where we will meet with the tour guide.

Tour Iterinary. First stop was a snorkeling area just off-shore of Station 3. We were 9 in the tour. A Chinese husband and wife, a Japanese mother and daughter and 3 filipino dabarkads and us…hmmm…fells like an Amazing Race Bora Edition to me. We stayed for about 20-30minutes in the snorkeling area. Ney and I opted not to hit the waters since we’re already used to snorkeling. Actually, I didn’t want to go down because everyone in the tour knows how to swim and they are snorkeling without life vest. So instead of taking time putting a life vest and pretend that I can swim, we just took pictures of ourselves.

Next stop is the Crocodile Island. Again they had a good time snorkeling. As for me, I had my happiness with my fresh buko juice courtesy of “Manong Magbubuko in the Surf Board”. Only in the Philippines!











When the Chinese and Japanases guys were tired of swimming with the fish, we all went to an island were we had our lunch. Aside from a sumptuous lunch, the island has a unique treasure of its own. The view was spectacular. “Kuya Tour Guide” became our official photographer.

After lunch, we headed to Crystal Cave. I have seen pictures of Ney in the cave when he visited Bora last year. I was so excited to experience it myself this time.


After Crystal Cave we went to Puka Beach. The Beach which was mad famous in the recent Aga Mulach-Ann Curtis Movie. It didn’t amaze me much. The sand was not as fine as in Station 1. There were no place for shade and the water was not as clear. We just took a quick dip and headed back at the boat to wait for others.

Last stop was Diniwid Beach. We saw Shangri La Boracay owned by the famous Ayala Family; and the Pacquio Mansion which is still under construction. Too bad our camera batt was dead. We were not able to take pictures of it.
The tour ended around 5:30PM. They dropped us off near station 1. Before we went back to the hotel, we had a refreshing fruit shake courtesy of Jonah’s and hotdog and pork barbeque. We stayed at the Hotel’s beachfront before we finally went up to our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment