Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Inspiration

Yup..im back writing..its been a while since i last updated my blog...honestly, there's so much i want to write about...so many things had happened the previous months. but somehow, for some reasons...i cant put it in writing...or should i say typing?!? :) Until yesterday...i have had this blog so many years now...i updated it...stopped updating...then updated it again so many times..i had never published this URL...until last april when i put the url in my friendster account...i dont know if anyone follows or even reads my page...not even Ney...he just found out about this blog yesterday by accident...started reading my entries..and texted me that he liked it...and wants me to write more... And so...i vow to always always write (or type)..what's on my mind..what's happening...and what i feel!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!... Welcome back to the blogging world Tita Mhe! ^_^

    Keep writin'!

    And hey... please update my link in your Blog List. It is www.reyanehaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, was here too. :)

    i'm really thirsty for updates from everyone, i guess it's bec this is one avenue that you can just totally be yourself w/o thinking of what others may say.

    keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete